Странице

среда, 27. новембар 2019.

pismeni zadatak 5. razred

Rezultat slika za writing essays i funRezultat slika za writing essays i fun



MY    BEST FRIEND

http://www.thewisdompost.com/essay/my-best-friend-essay/3264#essay-on-best-friend-for-kids-essay-1-150-words

Essay on My Best Friend

I   A person’s best friend is the closest and most special person in that person’s life. A best friend is someone with whom we share all of the most important and crucial things in our life.
Best friends support each other in everything they do. My best friend is Frank; our parents are also very good friends. I can’t even remember when we became friends which show how long we have been friends.
There are pictures of us crawling together as babies. We do almost everything together, we understand each other so well and he is always there to listen to me and comfort me when I am sad and not feeling too good.
Some people think we are siblings because we are always together and we live on the same street so we spend all the time together at home and in school.
My best friend is the greatest friend in the world.

II 

Essay on My Best Friend

Essay on Best Friend for Kids – Essay 1 (150 Words)

A person’s best friend is the closest and most special person in that person’s life. A best friend is someone with whom we share all of the most important and crucial things in our life.
Best friends support each other in everything they do. My best friend is Frank; our parents are also very good friends. I can’t even remember when we became friends which show how long we have been friends.
There are pictures of us crawling together as babies. We do almost everything together, we understand each other so well and he is always there to listen to me and comfort me when I am sad and not feeling too good.
Some people think we are siblings because we are always together and we live on the same street so we spend all the time together at home and in school.
My best friend is the greatest friend in the world.

Short Essay on Best Friend – Essay 2 (250 Words)

The one person in the world that will give you equal love and devotion like your parents and lovers is your best friend. My best friend is Mark. We both study in the same school. Mark also helps me in my studies. We also live in the same locality. My best friend Mark and I spend most of the time together doing the things we like to do. We enjoy our life according to our needs and wishes.
My best friend is the person on whom I can truly count on all through my life. Whenever I need help or support, my best friend is always there for me.We have lived moments together and have created memories that will remain throughout my life.
Having a best friend like Mark makes my life easier. In any crucial situation, the first person that comes to my mind is my best friend. Whenever I am in any problem, my best friend helps me to get out of the problem by providing the best solutions. My best friend gets angry when I do something wrong and appreciates me when I achive something.
My best friend helps me to become a better person. We plan our weekends and enjoy together. My best friend is the person who makes me happy and deserves all my love and attention. My best friend has been my support system and my strength. No one can take the place of my best friend Mark in my life.

Essay on My Best Friend – Essay 4 (400 Words)

Introduction:
A friend is just anyone with whom a bond exists and mutual affection forms a relationship. A person could have many friends depending on the social character and the ease of being relatable with others. At different stages of life, we need friends who are the same level as us in order to fit in but to some people, that is not an option because they believe in functioning independently, which is still okay.
Psychologists recommend that people should co-exist together so that they can help each other during times of need. There is also a fact that coping mechanisms to stress are better off when friends are involved. A friend could be any one but a best friend is usually that one person you value the most of all your friends. A best friend is like family.
Who is my best friend?
My best friend is a girl named Shanaya. We grew up together. Our parents were friends from college and so they progressed to pursue the same career and that is how they ended up in the same neighborhood because they work in the same hospital. Her father is a doctor while my father is an anesthetist.
Since we were young, we would play together, went to school together. We were separated for about one year because she joined a different high school from mine but she later joined me at my current school. The separation made me realize that she was actually my best friend because it was hard without her around. My best friend and I are now in senior year but different classes. We interact on a daily basis.
Reasons why I like my best friend:
My best friend possesses qualities that just make me love her. She is kind to everyone, even animals. We have grown up like sisters and she has been the bigger sister to me because she has always protected me from bullies.
She is intelligent both academically and in issue concerning life. My class performance was not so good when she joined my school but through her help, I have been able to Improve. Her sense of fashion is impeccable. She always steals the attention of everyone when we walk together, which makes me invisible. We have very imaginative minds. Sometimes we just sit and plan our future and it is just amazing how she jokes about everything. She wants to be a doctor just like her father and she believes in humanity.







https://evirtualguru.com/essay-on-my-best-friend-complete-essay-for-class-10-class-12-and-graduation-and-other-classes/

Нема коментара: