Странице

понедељак, 3. децембар 2018.

Test - 6





THE FIRST WRITTEN TASK                                 NAME  ___________________


I  Present Simple and Present Continuous Tense – use the correct verb form:

1.      I often _____________ (go) for a walk but today I _______________ (run)
2.      Mike and Tom ______________________________(not learn) now.
3.      __________ you often ___________ (drink) orange juice? Yes, I ________.
4.      He _____________ (ride) a horse at the moment .
5.       Look! Stephen _______________________ (sit) . He  ________very tired (be )
6.      _________ Ana ___________ (play) volleyball  every week ?
7.       What  _______________ you  usually  ___________________? ( get up) .
8.      I ____________ (do) an  English test at the moment.


II  PAST SIMPLE – regular and irregular verbs:

1.      Mia ___________ (want) to go to Greece but she __________ (go) to Bulgaria .
2.      __________ they__________ (invite) you to their wedding? No, they ________.
3.      My mum_________________ (make) a cake  yesterday.
4.      He _____________________ (come) late   last night.
5.      _________ you_________ (have) pizza for dinner? No, I _________(have) a sandwich .
6.      My dad  _________ (sell) a book and he ____________ (give) it to me.


III Write the appropriate forms of the verb BE  in the gaps

1.      I __________ very busy yesterday.(+)
2.      _________ you at Maya’s party? No, I _________ (-).
3.      _________they happy together?   Yes, they ________.
4.      The key __________ (-) on the table. It __________ next to the TV set.
5.      _______ your friends in the park with you? No, they _________(-).
6.      It __________(-) raining. The weather _________ nice.(+)

IV Complete the questions in the Past simple tense


Come to my birthday party
30  December
8.00pm  – 11.00pm
( My house)
See you there!
Bob
Where ________________________________________?
It was at Bob’s house.
When   _______________________________________?
It was on 30 December.
When ________________________________________?
It started at 8 oclock.
What _________________________________________?
I gave him a chocolate.

                                                    When _________________________________________?
                                                    It finished at
                                                    What__________________________________________ ?
                                                    We listened to music and played games.
                           


Нема коментара: